Honda Mall of Reviews Near Georgia News

Thursday 24 March 2011

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! GREATEST customer service! Just bought our Third Honda (Ridgeline) at Honda Mall of Georgia. They, particularly Donna, have THE VERY BEST service department of all!

BY NO MEANS ATTEMPTED AN UP SELL ON SERVICE! I go with the Service Department, why? I own a Honda and you can not kill the darn points. Had it for over 7 years now and every and every single time I go to look for a brand new vehicle I very first pass out because of sticker shock then for a strange feeling I think my dependable vehicle of 7+ years begins to speak to me whispering, don't sell me! Walk away!!! With this my faithful Honda goes to Honda Mall of Georgia. They have serviced this Chicago native vehicle for over five years now. Honda Mall of Georgia offers excellent service, their fees are within reason, and they have "in no way" attempted an up sell on service. You can not say this about several vehicles. So, I gather until I hit over a million miles Honda Mall of Georgia will likely be my property for service Dave L. Auburn GA

THANK YOU!!! Sales individual was knowledgeable, provided excellent customer service and made my car purchase encounter the greatest I ever had. I was treated like the only customer and enjoyed all the aspects from picking a car to financing. I would strongly advise anybody I know within the market for new or employed vehicle, to shop at Honda Mall of Georgia. Thank You!

EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!! FANTASTIC item sold by great folks at Honda Mall of Georgia. I purchased my new Honda Accord and was extremely pleased with my sales individual and the whole personnel at this store. GREAT!

NO PRESSURE!! Really like these guys at Honda Mall of Georgia. VERY BEST service department and very best car-buying experiences ever. Mick Furse is an excellent, no-pressure, no-hassle salesperson and he pays attention to the slightest detail (he remembered to get my CDs out of the dash!). He created certain we had been comfy during the "waiting" periods and he was QUITE knowledgeable and honest about the vehicle and also the getting procedure. Also, had a great expertise with the financing department. Jason is often a prize.

NOTICE: This review of Honda Mall of Georgia is real. This positive testimonial review of Honda Mall of Georgia might be modified to qualify as exclusive content inside the review space provided herein. Call Honda Mall of Georgia at (888) 679-3830 for much more FIVE STAR***** Reviews and Ratings.

Honda Mall of Georgia has been a premiere Honda Atlanta Car Dealer in Georgia for over 9 years. Here you may find a huge selection of new Honda Cars and SUVs for sale. Browse the on the internet inventory to see trim levels, pricing and availability for all new Honda models including the Accord Coupe, Accord Sedan, Accord Crosstour, Civic Coupe, Civic Sedan, CR-V, Element, Fit, Odyssey, Pilot, and Ridgeline. Honda Mall of Georgia can be a Certified Utilized Honda Car Dealer and has been one of the leading resources for Pre Owned Honda vehicles for many years. We are proud to be among the leading Honda Atlanta CPO authorized dealers. Honda Mall of Georgia, in Buford, GA offers Honda Car Service, Parts, Repairs & Body Shop,Honda Dealer Financing, Lease Deals and Unique Offers.

source :  http://www.amazines.com/article_detail.cfm?articleid=2639088

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Webwag

Add to netvibes

About This Blog

visitors

free counters

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Excite MIX

Add to My AOL

Add to The Free Dictionary

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to netomat Hub

Subscribe in Bloglines

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP