A Review of the Maruti SX4

Thursday 24 March 2011

I own a metallic silver coloured Maruti SX4 and trust me 1 / 2 of the job in terms of looks and styling is done by the color itself. I've often noticed that the people on the streets have always reviewed my car and have admired the good thing about the car. I'm so proud of it. For me the looks of the car were extremely important and I like the designing made by the Maruti designers since the back from the car isn't that sticking out when compared with other sedans in India. The windscreen mirrors are extremely wide and huge, enabling an ideal vision during drive. According to me the waistline of the car is merely outstanding and really worth a glance.

Comfort; The vehicle should get a thumbs up from me as the dash panel and also the interiors are carried out superbly in the car. Three cheers to Maruti Suzuki for carrying out a fab job in this front. The built in stereo system comes with an USB dock for those portable devices to become run while on a drive. In terms of the convenience, the audio controls that are mounted on the steering catch a significant limelight.
Pick up: The 1500 cc engine in the car powers a great pick up and acceleration. The trip offered by the car is actually smooth and super quick. I have never faced any situation in terms of the get even when the AC is started up more often than not.
Mileage; The vehicle gives the fuel consumption rate around 13 kmpl in city areas and that too using the AC switched on. Isn't really that superb? I love my car for this.

Most beneficial Functions; The heating and cooling, the brightness provided in the instrument panel, lit up sound equipment about the steering, three assist grip, etc. Their email list of features that I love in the car really is limitless and to pick one of them will be a tough demand me.

Must improve: Nothing majorly wrong as a result, but as in other Maruti cars, I feel that the quality of plastics used could be improved within the Maruti SX4 in addition takes away a feeling of sophistication.
Overall Experience: I'm more than pleased to have obtained Maruti SX4. Its an excellent car in every sense and am really satisfies as a customer. We highly recommend the car for anyone looking for a reasonable sedan with a few really appealing looks and features.
source :   http://goarticles.com/article/A-Review-of-the-Maruti-SX4/4366224/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Webwag

Add to netvibes

About This Blog

visitors

free counters

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Add to Excite MIX

Add to My AOL

Add to The Free Dictionary

Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to netomat Hub

Subscribe in Bloglines

  © Blogger template The Beach by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP